Anderson Hallas Architects is an award winning architectural firm with a focus on public sector projects. Our projects are generally in the western United States, and tend to be local, state or federal clients.
The firm is a collaborative, team oriented practice with a portfolio of new construction and historic preservation/adaptive reuse projects. The dynamic team is currently seeking a talented full-time Project Manager.
The applicant shall have been a licensed architect for a minimum of 5 years, have excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, and a keen attention to detail and quality control. A self-starter who knows how to prioritize and complete projects in a timely manner is essential.
Anderson Hallas Architects has the benefit of a small business atmosphere and yet offers highly competitive compensation and benefits in the industry while striving to support work/life balance for our team. Growth opportunities are available for the right applicant.
Qualifications & Experience
- Project management experience for projects over $5M in construction cost
- Demonstrated success and interest in marketing endeavors
- Extensive understanding of Revit
- Public sector project experience (e.g. educational, park, museum, city hall, courthouse facilities)
- Strong design and communication skills
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org